Arthritis Symptoms You Should Know About
Many people have arthritis symptoms and don’t realize it. It takes a while to get full blown arthritis. It’s something that gradually builds up and before you know it, you have arthritis and are seeing your doctor for medication. Any medication you take does not address the cause of arthritis and will not improve your condition.
If you show any arthritis symptoms, then expect to have arthritis 4-10 year down the road. Typically when people have symptoms, they just ignore them and actual don’t recognize them as arthritis symptoms.
Here is a list of arthritis symptoms that you need to look out for. Each person will show different symptom because of the nutritional make up will be different.
· Dry scalp with dandruff
· Dry skin which shows a whitish in different parts of the body
· Ear has no ear wax
· Fingernails that are brittle or splitting
· Premature color change to gray
· Skin wrinkles in the neck area
· Ringing in the ears
· Complexion color is pale
· Stretch mark which appear after losing weight
· Rectum itching
· Accumulation of dried flakes at the corners of the eyes
· Nose is constantly itching
· Feeling stiffness when getting up in the morning
· Hands and legs get cold and clammy
· Bleeding gums
· Teeth have etch lines
· Varicose veins in the legs
· Being sterile From this list of arthritis symptoms, you can see that many symptoms relate to your body being dry. One of the causes of arthritis is the lack of essential oils. If you lack oil in your body, you will have dryness throughout your body. You will lack the oil that provides the lubrication to the body joints. You can have one or many of these arthritis symptoms. If you do, you can start at any age using the oils good for preventing arthritis. You can start eliminating those foods that are detrimental to your joints and health. Some times it takes awhile to eliminate specific foods from you eating habits. So the sooner you start the better. Without the proper oil reaching your joints, your joints will slowly degrade. The cartilage of your joints will be dry and this causes friction. This friction causes heat that will help in the slow degradation of your joints. Because the cartilage has no blood vessels, nutritional oils cannot be directly delivered its cells. Oils have to be absorbed into the cartilage by osmosis. Look over this list of arthritis symptoms and decide if you have one or more. Remember, arthritis takes many years to appear after the symptom does.
Rudy Silva has a degree in Physics and is a Natural Nutritionist. He is the author of Constipation, Acne, Hemorrhoid, and Fatty Acid ebooks. He writes a newsletter called “Natural Remedies Thatwork.com”.