Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Mouse Hand Warmer, Cold Mouse Hand
Recommended for Carpal Tunnel Syndrome(CTS):What is Carpal Tunnel Syndrome? Carpal tunnel syndrome is a common, painful disorder of the wrist and the hand.The carpal tunnel is a narrow passageway of ligament and bones at the base of your hand.Carpal tunnel syndrome occurs when other tissues in the carpal tunnel (such as ligaments and tendons) get swollen or inflamed and press against the median nerve. That pressure can make part of your hand hurt or feel numb. What are the symptoms?
- Cold Hands
- Pain, Numbness, or frisson the hand and wrist, especially in the thumb, index and middle fingers.
- Occasional tingling, numbness, “pins-and-needles” sensation, or pain. The feeling is similar to your hand “falling asleep.
- Numbness or pain that gets worse while you are using your hand or wrist, especially when gripping an object with your hand or bending (flexing) your wrist.
- Stiffness in your fingers when you get up in the morning.
- Treatment of carpal tunnel syndrome depends on the severity of symptoms and the underlying cause
- Changing or avoiding activities that may be causing symptoms, and taking frequent breaks from repetitive tasks.
- Keep your hands Warm by using our Hot Gadgets such as Heated Mouse, Heated Pink Mouse, Heated Mouse Pad, Heated Keyboard Pad, and Mouse Hand Warmer. It keeps your hand Warm not Hot.